Sunday, April 3, 2022

What I miss /what I will miss

What I miss

Four seasons

Hot water heater

Washer & dryer

Dishwasher

Vacuum cleaner

My little red Ford Ecosport

My house

Saturday lunches with Lois

Monday/Tuesday night Bible Study group

Tiny group

Watching TV

Worshipping at UCOC


What I will miss

The enthusiastic waves from people that I pass in the car

The extreme joy resulting from a breeze blowing through at just the right time

Tuesday lunches with Karen

Ewe lessons--both formal (from the teacher) and informal (from church ladies and school children)

My neighbor children's greeting:  "Good morning, Teacher!" (no matter what time of day)

Being taken care of by Dela and Viviane

Being out of touch with world events

Hearing people express their thanks to God for their lives

Listening to the teachers' conversations at lunch

Watching the kindergartners learn

All my little friends

Worshipping at EFC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Buddies and a Photo-bomber

 In earlier posts I discussed my favorite little guy, Dieu-DonnĂ©, the very close runner-up, Gilbert. They both like to come lean on my lap, ...