Wednesday, January 12, 2022

 When I left for Togo, a friend suggested I set up a Facebook page or blog in order to share my adventures easily. Here we are, four months later, and I am following her suggestion. There is a good reason for the delay, or rather, I have an explanation for it. That will come later. 

The consequences appear in the organization of the content. Since the blog is beginning in media res (as every good epic should, come to think of it), there will be flashbacks and flashes forward. Thoughts that I wrote in the early part of the visit may have changed by the time they get published. 

I hope you enjoy reading of my adventures. Feel free to comment and ask specific questions.

If you are a person of faith, please pray that I will continue in good health and that my work here will prove useful to the growth of God's kingdom!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Buddies and a Photo-bomber

 In earlier posts I discussed my favorite little guy, Dieu-Donné, the very close runner-up, Gilbert. They both like to come lean on my lap, ...